Awesome, a TQC exercise community! I had no idea. Figured I'd come over here and check it out.
I mentioned the 30 Day Shred today over at regular TQC. I just got done with the first day and holy shit, my legs will not work. I could barely make it to the kitchen to get some water, lol. I'm terrified of how I'm going to feel tomorrow! I know you're not supposed to stop for breaks during the workout, but I had to or I would have either thrown up or passed out. I seriously do not work out at all. Not even walking. So yeah, this thoroughly kicked my ass.
So now I ask you people: what other workouts should I be doing? I am considering going jogging in my grandpa's neigborhood three days a week. I mainly want to concentrate on my stomach though, and flatten/tone it up.
I mentioned the 30 Day Shred today over at regular TQC. I just got done with the first day and holy shit, my legs will not work. I could barely make it to the kitchen to get some water, lol. I'm terrified of how I'm going to feel tomorrow! I know you're not supposed to stop for breaks during the workout, but I had to or I would have either thrown up or passed out. I seriously do not work out at all. Not even walking. So yeah, this thoroughly kicked my ass.
So now I ask you people: what other workouts should I be doing? I am considering going jogging in my grandpa's neigborhood three days a week. I mainly want to concentrate on my stomach though, and flatten/tone it up.

