careuh wrote in tokani

Listens: "Piss Up A Rope" by Ween

haven't bitched in a while....here comes the motherload...sorry, guys.

I knew this guy once that accused me of being a bitch...a bad friend...a psycho. I never rebutted his accusations...just let him decide to not be my friend any more and feel justified in his decision. I did this because I was to the point that I didn't care if he was my friend or not.

We're talking about a man (*laughs softly*..err BOY) that was so self absorbed that it never occurred to him that perhaps he hadn't been the greatest friend himself.

In the time I knew him, he never ONCE asked me how I was feeling. I recall checking on him consistently. But I'm the bitch.

I was involved with him briefly...he went away on a trip and I sat at home and cried about him (and took care of his cat, his fish, his car, his apt). He brought some other girl a souvenier. But I'm the bitch.

He takes me on a date he's made with another girl (two hours after we've been together) and expects me to be okay. I was not okay, but didn't blow his cover to the new girl. But I'm the bitch.

I bring him food. I clean his apartment. I take care of him when he's sick. He never says thank you. I never ask him to. But I'm the bitch.

My grandfather got sick and I was worried and upset. My grandfather died and I was devastated. Did I hear from the "friend" in question? No. He didn't even show up at the funeral. And yeah - I told him I had a problem with that....I feel I had a right to.

HE SAYS that I bitch constantly, don't appreciate him and am not the kind of person he wants to be friends with. I SAY...he's lucky he had me for as long as he did.

I say directly to him:

You stupid gap-toothed filthy mother fucker with nothing better to do with your time than play video games and get high can kiss my ass. You have no friends. Everybody hates you and I defended you regardless. FUCK you. I kissed your ass. I took on the role of your mother and all you ever did was give me grief. FUCK you. When you were sick, I put you in my bed and cared for you. When you were sick drunk, I held your head while you puked in my car. You shit on me constantly but perfected the role of the victim. FUCK you. You think you are so much better than everybody else and you're not. You're stupid. You're ugly. You are a LOSER. Oh, yeah - and your music SUCKS. All your songs are repititious and your lyrics are as pathetic and whiney as you accused me of being. FUCK you.