_ack wrote in to_personals

yay for intros.

1. Name? Derek
2. Age? 30
3. Gender and sexual pref.? M, 98.99% strait
4. What’s your (sun) sign? Scorpio
5. Type of relationship you’re seeking? Slutty Buddy
6. What is the most important thing to you in a romantic relationship? Honesty
7. Ever cheated on a partner? No, well define cheating?
a) if yes, how many times and did you fess up?
8. Religious? I am god
9. Favorite book? Just one? hmmm....Notes from Underground or the Stranger.
- movie? at the moment - Session 9
- food? I can't choose just one

10. Can you cook? Yes
11. Do you believe in monogamy? When in Rome...if the relationship is based in monogomy then yes I do.
12. Last great movie seen and when? the Machinist - a couple months ago.
13. Your biggest turn-on? Kissing in the rain
Turn-off? Girls that wear the wrong bra size.
14. An embarrassing moment? I was walking down the street and had just pulled out my cellphone and was looking down while dialing anumber. When I looked up I smashed head first into a street lamp pole. Of course at the exact moment a cute girl just had to be walking by.
15. Believe in love at first sight? Yes
16. Ever been in love? Yes
17. What’s the strangest thing about you? I sometimes get into these modes where I obsessively feel the need to count the number of letters in words. There's more that's involved but I don't wanna get into all my issues at the moment.
18. Your best quality? Imagination
19. Your worst? low self-esteem
20. Favorite day of the week? Monday
21. Is this the LAMEST survey ever? I've had worse