126lb wrote in thinchallenge

Name: Tara
Age: 22
Location: Tennessee
Sex: Female
Height: 5'2
Current Weight: 165 lbs (omg)
Goal Weight: 126ish
Photo of yourself:
&
one recent from Friday at my graduation:

You can really tell I need to lose weight there. Esp in my arms.
Other: Well I've been trying to lose weight for about a year & a half now. My weight goes from around 165 to 150 then I get depressed with my plateau & I stop losing weight. Then I gain it all back. My main problem is motivation. That is my only struggle, really. Staying motivated. About two year ago when I was 20, I weighed 128 lbs. I felt amazing. I could go out in a bikini, I felt good with my body. That may seem a high height-weight ratio but actually, I have huge boobs so it just fits me, haha!

Anyway, I'm back on the wagon. Looking for more motivation.

I know this place is dead but hopefully my posts will inspire someone else one day. :]