Okay here's a little monthly update
I joined this community like a month ago, and I've already got some great improvements.
I gained soooo much muscle on my own special training regimen and diet ( That's right, I made it myself )
( this will all be in inches )
Chest last month: 42
Now: 44.75
Right Bicep: 14
Now: 16.75
Left Bicep: 13.75
Now: 16.25
Right Forearm: 12
Now: 13
Left Forearm: 11.5
Now: 12.75
Right Thigh: 24.5
Now: 26
Left Thigh: 24
Now: 26
Right Calf: 16
Now: 16.5
Left Calf: 15.25
Now: 15.75
I now weigh 186 instead of 180 ( which means I've been losing fat ) and no I haven't been using any supplements. All my weights increased too, which is fuckin fantastic. But this post was just to gloat about a month's worht of work.
Cheers!
I gained soooo much muscle on my own special training regimen and diet ( That's right, I made it myself )
( this will all be in inches )
Chest last month: 42
Now: 44.75
Right Bicep: 14
Now: 16.75
Left Bicep: 13.75
Now: 16.25
Right Forearm: 12
Now: 13
Left Forearm: 11.5
Now: 12.75
Right Thigh: 24.5
Now: 26
Left Thigh: 24
Now: 26
Right Calf: 16
Now: 16.5
Left Calf: 15.25
Now: 15.75
I now weigh 186 instead of 180 ( which means I've been losing fat ) and no I haven't been using any supplements. All my weights increased too, which is fuckin fantastic. But this post was just to gloat about a month's worht of work.
Cheers!
