A strong V shaped and thick back
I'm having a hella hard time getting the V-Shape and the thickness into my back. I have my diet set up so that my muscles grow at a healthy pace and everything is growing just fine... except for my back! Here is my workout ( currently )
Bent over back row:
1x20 Light weights ( aprx. 30% of max )
2x12 Medium weights (aprx. 50% of max )
3x8 Moderately Heavy ( Aprx. 65% of max )
Lat Pulldown:
2x20 Warmup ( aprx. 10% of max )
1x15 Light Weight ( 30% )
1x15 Medium ( 50% )
2x8 Mod. Heavy ( 70% )
Good mornings:
1x15 Warmup ( 40% )
2x12 Moderate ( 55% )
3x8 Heavy ( 75% )
I have this set up so I can get the V shape faster... but it's not working... I don't think.
Cabled Rows:
2x20 Warmup ( 20% )
2x15 Light ( 40% )
2x10 Moderate ( 50% )
Chin ups:
4x10-5 ( depending how spent I am )
So... yeah, I've had SOME growth, but not as much. Is there anything I should tweak for optimum growth or... what?
If you need more info, please comment. If you have ideas.... please comment hahah.
Bent over back row:
1x20 Light weights ( aprx. 30% of max )
2x12 Medium weights (aprx. 50% of max )
3x8 Moderately Heavy ( Aprx. 65% of max )
Lat Pulldown:
2x20 Warmup ( aprx. 10% of max )
1x15 Light Weight ( 30% )
1x15 Medium ( 50% )
2x8 Mod. Heavy ( 70% )
Good mornings:
1x15 Warmup ( 40% )
2x12 Moderate ( 55% )
3x8 Heavy ( 75% )
I have this set up so I can get the V shape faster... but it's not working... I don't think.
Cabled Rows:
2x20 Warmup ( 20% )
2x15 Light ( 40% )
2x10 Moderate ( 50% )
Chin ups:
4x10-5 ( depending how spent I am )
So... yeah, I've had SOME growth, but not as much. Is there anything I should tweak for optimum growth or... what?
If you need more info, please comment. If you have ideas.... please comment hahah.
