poetic_tim wrote in the_timemachine 😊contemplative

Listens: "As Long As She Needs Me"-Sammy Davis Jr.

Hey guys! My name is Tim and I'm 21 years old. I've loved this period for a few years now and am just irresistably drawn to the class, romance, and talent of its stars. I always joke with people that I was born in the wrong generation, and I honestly think its true. I don't really fit in well with people my age when they start talking about what movies and music they like, so I was awfully glad to find this communtiy!

My favorite stars would have to be Frank Sinatra, Jimmy Stewart, Henry Fonda, Fred Astaire, Sammy Davis Jr., Judy Garland, Ella Fitzgerald, Audrey Hepburn, Katharine Hepburn, Ingrid Bergman, Humphrey Bogart, Lauren Becall...I'll stop there but I'm sure I'm leaving some great people out!

Some favorite movies would be: A Star is Born (1954), Casablanca, The Philadelphia Story, Swing Time, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Meet Me in St. Louis, etc.