Doujinshi scans + Kumo Discussion
I had this a really really long time ago, just bothered to backdate and post it now. It was such a long time ago, that there's not much info i can type out >.>;;

Title: Sweet Honey
This has been bugging me FOREVER with Kumo, and the fact Square Enix never actually finished the FF:U story or tell us much about the people of Windaria and Misterian. (I'm more concerned about Misterian, Kaze always stiked me as a boring and stupid person, even Kiri is far more interesting for only being shown in one episode. Sorry people who love Vincent clones xD)
Summoner's Crown or Real Horns?

Title: Sweet Honey
This has been bugging me FOREVER with Kumo, and the fact Square Enix never actually finished the FF:U story or tell us much about the people of Windaria and Misterian. (I'm more concerned about Misterian, Kaze always stiked me as a boring and stupid person, even Kiri is far more interesting for only being shown in one episode. Sorry people who love Vincent clones xD)
Summoner's Crown or Real Horns?
