itmakesyouhappy wrote in tenpoundsamonth 🙂bouncy

Master Cleanse - Day 3

Starting weight: 142
Current weight: 135
Short term goal: 129

So here I am on day 3 of the Master Cleanse. I still feel fine, and I'm losing weight pretty rapidly. However, I did start it quite bloated, so water weight accounts for most of it. I'm hoping to be in the low 130s tomorrow morning, and depending on what the scale says, I'll end the fast.

The Master Cleanse is supposed to be a 10 - 40 day thing, but it's always difficult to fit a fast into one's regular life, and I'm honestly just getting bored of it. I'm not really doing it for the cleanse, but rather for the weight loss, although I am trying to break my caffeine addiction, as well as this nasty snacking habit I've acquired.

If I decide to break the fast tomorrow I'll have fruit for breakfast, then soup or a salad for dinner.

I spent last night with the boy and he commented on how I looked like I'd lost weight. Yay :)

Well, time to go do that salt water flush. I've been weighing myself before the flush, so it's possible I'll weigh less after.

Good luck today!