Rejoining.
Gender: Female
Age: 23 in like a week & a half.
Height: 5'2
Current Weight: 170
Goal Weight: 140
Picture(s): Eh I don't feel like doing this right now.
An Interesting Fact About You: Uhm I'm like the only pierced & tattooed person I know who tries to lose weight. Also I've done this like 5 times already. I've learned from my mistakes in the past & I'm ready to FINALLY kick the weight & keep it off. I'm going to update this every first Sunday of the month instead of a certain day a month. Also I'm doing a lifestyle change.. Not a diet or eating disorder. :]
Age: 23 in like a week & a half.
Height: 5'2
Current Weight: 170
Goal Weight: 140
Picture(s): Eh I don't feel like doing this right now.
An Interesting Fact About You: Uhm I'm like the only pierced & tattooed person I know who tries to lose weight. Also I've done this like 5 times already. I've learned from my mistakes in the past & I'm ready to FINALLY kick the weight & keep it off. I'm going to update this every first Sunday of the month instead of a certain day a month. Also I'm doing a lifestyle change.. Not a diet or eating disorder. :]
