Listens: "White Collar Boy" - Belle & Sebastian

Plot Bunnies

PLOT BUNNY TIME.

Relate all your AkatSaku plotbunnies here. Just don't inspire me. I don't need any more inspiration.

It doesn't matter how stupid they are, trust me. Pretty much everything I'm going to show you is stupid. So don't worry.

We love crack. Most of us.


Hidan // Sakura: Sakura finds Hidan's body parts and, for a reason I haven't figured out, stitches them back together. Decidedly love/hate relationship forms, emphasis on hate.

Sasori // Sakura: Sakura, while scouting through the desert or something, finds pretty much a graveyard of Sasori's puppets in a little trench. Upon further inspection, she finds a weak, half-dead, but still breathing Sasori, and shit proceeds to hit the fan.

Deidara // Sakura: Deidara survived the blast (somehow, I'll flesh it out later) and was recovered by ANBU, brought back to Konoha. He's pretty ugly. He's a goddamn burn patient. But Sakura somehow nurses him back to health and back into part of his former glory. He's still not pretty. About a 4 on a scale of 1-10. Things throw down when he's healthy again, he's questioned, etc. Long story short: God hates Deidara.

Zetsu // Sakura: Zetsu pretty much tackles Sakura and tries to eat her because he thinks she's, like, twelve or something and therefore and orphan and therefore easy prey. CHAOS AND FUNNIES ENSUE OH LAWD. (I'm excited at Zetsu's new personality. SO. DAMN. EXCITED.)

Konan // Sakura: Lesbian angst. Need I say more? I didn't think so.

And I'm done.

Poor Sakura.

K GUYS YOUR TURN.