Heya!! I just wonna say that, I was reading something online and it was about Triple H and the Blade: Trinity premiere in Toronto. It said Triple H was going to walk the red carpet with his fellow Evolution members (Batista and Ric Flair). I dont no if Steph is going to walk the red carpet with him. If she doesnt, then thats kind of stupid for him not to bring her to the premiere of Blade: Trinity. If anyone things this is stupid or thinks he's going to walk the red carpet with Steph also, please comment. And by the way, she went to Mr. Olympia with Triple H on October 30 (I believe) and she was sitting in the crowd. If you'd like Rizzo, I'll update news about Steph, that I find that day?! And if you'd like, would you want me to do a picture of a week or picture of a day?! Just to kind of help out with you're community. Well, if you want me to just tell me or comment or whatever.
