GothDevilKitty Spam!
*snickers* This is why you shouldn't buy movie soundtrack albums. Specially when the Album is so much better then the movie. -.-
The Dreaming - Beautiful
Cause you are beautiful but your soul is cold and dead
Angelic but a demon fills your head
The heaven that you promised life could be
Was a deadly blended hell and ecstasy
God, you are so beautiful
To diamonds in your eyes
I know you're so ugly
I know you're so ugly on the inside
I know you're so ugly
Beautiful but ugly on the inside (on the inside)
You are beautiful but ice runs through your veins
Slowly draining all my life away
Perfection in a shell devoid of life
Cause you leave a trail of broken dreams behind
Beautiful, you're so beautiful
But I know that's a lie
Reminds me of a female Darth Revan, or female Exile. O_o
The Dreaming - Beautiful
Cause you are beautiful but your soul is cold and dead
Angelic but a demon fills your head
The heaven that you promised life could be
Was a deadly blended hell and ecstasy
God, you are so beautiful
To diamonds in your eyes
I know you're so ugly
I know you're so ugly on the inside
I know you're so ugly
Beautiful but ugly on the inside (on the inside)
You are beautiful but ice runs through your veins
Slowly draining all my life away
Perfection in a shell devoid of life
Cause you leave a trail of broken dreams behind
Beautiful, you're so beautiful
But I know that's a lie
Reminds me of a female Darth Revan, or female Exile. O_o
