orions_tears wrote in spiritsspeak 😟lonely

Listens: "Visible Invisibility" by Rainy

Salutations!

Hello everyone. I have just joined this group a little while ago thanks to Zelia Theb for offering me the link. I like the idea of such a group existing, for I'm certain it can be of great help.

Anyway, please call me Yo. I'm a 17 year old girl who is a senior in high school. I reside in the southeastern part of the US in the state of Arakansas.

I'm most certainly not a gifted medium, but I do however sense spirits every now and then...I can't exactly see them...but I feel their presense. My grandfather is the only one I've spoken with, but I believe that is because I was so close to him when he was alive. I don't know how great I would be at giving a reading, but I will most certainly try. But I have not had any training at all for this...which makes me feel really awkward.

Well, my psychic abilities lie in empathy and precognition with being somewhat of a telepath. I am by no means an expert in these, but they are my strongest. And again I have had no training for my abilities.

I hate to say this, but at this moment in time I deem my "gifts" a curse because of how hard it is to get through the day. I can't stand to be around crowds...or alot of people...it is hard to explain...I just feel like a sponge absorbing the emotions of others...I feel so weighted down...so terribly confused because I cannot separate my own emotions from others. Anxiety never leaves me...and I have horrible mood swings.

I want to train, but I haven't the slightest clue as where to start or who to go to. I just want to learn to accept myself...learn to coexist...find a way to live a semi-normal life. I guess I'm looking for peace of mind. I'm willing to do whatever it takes...so if any of you have any ideas or suggestions. I would be very grateful.

Much love,

Yo