SoNotSurvivor
My momma always told me: When you think nothing worse can happen...something always does !
Well, this won't be an exception to the rule ! Looks like Miss Massaro is leaving our TV...to invade us a full hour a week this fall. Yes, she will be on another reality show, where getting naked will be a common thing...coz on a deserted island where it's burning hot: WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO DO !
- We're probably not going to be seeing Ashley Massaro on WWE programming for quite a while. A fan met up with Paul London a few days ago and he said that Ashley was being written out of the storylines because she's temporarily leaving the company to be a contestant on the Survivor reality show on CBS.
Here are details of the fan's chance meeting with Paul London:
A few weeks ago, I ran into Paul London in the airport and we were chatting it up about the biz. He was telling me about the moves that Vince had banned him from doing, cruiserweight division, etc. He seemed like a cool guy. Turns out he lives in Austin and we fly in/out of the same airport. I ran into him a couple days ago and was complimenting him on his three way tag match last week.
We chatted again for a while, and I was talking about him and Kendrick being a great team. When I asked if he liked working with Ashley, he said they wrote her out of the storylines because she's leaving to do Survivor. Yeah, the Survivor reality show! How do you think she'll do on there? She's already so skinny, I can't see her barely eating any less. Has there ever been a contracted WWE talent on a reality show? It's the first one I can think of. Anyways, thought I'd share this news. Hopefully I'll run into Paul again, he's a really nice guy. - Jimmy Boy
Source
Well, this won't be an exception to the rule ! Looks like Miss Massaro is leaving our TV...to invade us a full hour a week this fall. Yes, she will be on another reality show, where getting naked will be a common thing...coz on a deserted island where it's burning hot: WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO DO !
- We're probably not going to be seeing Ashley Massaro on WWE programming for quite a while. A fan met up with Paul London a few days ago and he said that Ashley was being written out of the storylines because she's temporarily leaving the company to be a contestant on the Survivor reality show on CBS.
Here are details of the fan's chance meeting with Paul London:
A few weeks ago, I ran into Paul London in the airport and we were chatting it up about the biz. He was telling me about the moves that Vince had banned him from doing, cruiserweight division, etc. He seemed like a cool guy. Turns out he lives in Austin and we fly in/out of the same airport. I ran into him a couple days ago and was complimenting him on his three way tag match last week.
We chatted again for a while, and I was talking about him and Kendrick being a great team. When I asked if he liked working with Ashley, he said they wrote her out of the storylines because she's leaving to do Survivor. Yeah, the Survivor reality show! How do you think she'll do on there? She's already so skinny, I can't see her barely eating any less. Has there ever been a contracted WWE talent on a reality show? It's the first one I can think of. Anyways, thought I'd share this news. Hopefully I'll run into Paul again, he's a really nice guy. - Jimmy Boy
Source
