so I gave in.
-I was SUPPOSED TO HAVE A HOT DATE! But that of course didn't work out.
-I went to madison.
-Drank good liq. because costumed people dig me.
-Saw people I haven't see in the longest.
aka Nick Bell, Jessie Guten, big russian Mischa, John Andrews, and Omar
-Spoke my seldomly used russian vocabulary to this russian guy.
-Coughed because of like pepper spray or like tear gas.
something gay like that. Luckily I had my scarf.
♥Met this awesome-o girl named Jackie who let us sleep in her hotel room. At the Hilton.
-And we busted out some guy ( having sex with THE fatest girl I have ever seen.
She video taped him. And I was calling the fatty girl Moby (like moby dick) and we were like "call me ishmel"
Then we eventually fell asleep at like 6 am and it was nuts because this kid Jr. was farting and snoring in his sleep.
-I was SUPPOSED TO HAVE A HOT DATE! But that of course didn't work out.
-I went to madison.
-Drank good liq. because costumed people dig me.
-Saw people I haven't see in the longest.
aka Nick Bell, Jessie Guten, big russian Mischa, John Andrews, and Omar
-Spoke my seldomly used russian vocabulary to this russian guy.
-Coughed because of like pepper spray or like tear gas.
something gay like that. Luckily I had my scarf.
♥Met this awesome-o girl named Jackie who let us sleep in her hotel room. At the Hilton.
-And we busted out some guy ( having sex with THE fatest girl I have ever seen.
She video taped him. And I was calling the fatty girl Moby (like moby dick) and we were like "call me ishmel"
Then we eventually fell asleep at like 6 am and it was nuts because this kid Jr. was farting and snoring in his sleep.