went to go see i ♥ huckabees with alex and these kids from tosa. what fun.
we also went to beans and barley. Yummmstersss.
The ticket taker at the downer, was so cute. He had a beard, and I am in love with him. It was too cute.
I am in the mood to party. Watch that NOT happen tomorrow.
My mom is gone. and so is my sister I guess she went to chicago just over night.
I hate being alone in my house. It's big and creepy.
So I keep busting out and singing that song "grooveaas in the ha - all ah ah ah ah yeah."
and not just like humming but like full on like the actual way she sings it. And I'll like hum the beat too.
we also went to beans and barley. Yummmstersss.
The ticket taker at the downer, was so cute. He had a beard, and I am in love with him. It was too cute.
I am in the mood to party. Watch that NOT happen tomorrow.
My mom is gone. and so is my sister I guess she went to chicago just over night.
I hate being alone in my house. It's big and creepy.
So I keep busting out and singing that song "grooveaas in the ha - all ah ah ah ah yeah."
and not just like humming but like full on like the actual way she sings it. And I'll like hum the beat too.