I had the STRANGEST dream.
It was so odd. Like it was about how deer are attracted to the scent of lutheran churches. And that scent could be found in 409 spray.
So in the dream, I was trying to coax some deer to get away from my ford bronco and by doing that I sprayed 409 3 blocks up. They all started running and then I ran to get in the car. But they figured out it wasn't a lutheran church and came back full speed and I was kicking them with some like moontain climbing snow boots.
what the fuck.
I have to work today AGAIN! from 5:30pm to 10:30pm.
That is hekka lame.
AND
Tribe Called Quest is coming to the rave tonight. I want to cry.
I L ♥ V E them. and I can't even go.
Plus when's the last time they played a show?!
I miss california like woah.
It was so odd. Like it was about how deer are attracted to the scent of lutheran churches. And that scent could be found in 409 spray.
So in the dream, I was trying to coax some deer to get away from my ford bronco and by doing that I sprayed 409 3 blocks up. They all started running and then I ran to get in the car. But they figured out it wasn't a lutheran church and came back full speed and I was kicking them with some like moontain climbing snow boots.
what the fuck.
I have to work today AGAIN! from 5:30pm to 10:30pm.
That is hekka lame.
AND
Tribe Called Quest is coming to the rave tonight. I want to cry.
I L ♥ V E them. and I can't even go.
Plus when's the last time they played a show?!
I miss california like woah.