FIC: Bard of Pain 2/7 (original gen prisonerfic)
Author: Dusk Peterson (Website and blog).
Series: The Three Lands. You don't need to have read the other stories in the series to understand this one.
Category: Original fiction. Male/male platonic feelings.
Rating: PG-13 for violence.
Summary: In the battle-weary lands of the Great Peninsula, only one fate is worse than being taken prisoner by the Lieutenant: being taken prisoner if you are the Lieutenant.
The story so far: His capture has brought back memories of his childhood, when he was abandoned by his family and turned to a life of crime. Now his awareness returns to the present.
Warnings.
Note: Not a work-in-progress; the story is finished and is being serialized weekly. I announced this novella last year in some places, but I'm reserializing it online in honor of the publication of the booktrailer (songvid), the e-book editions, and the audio edition. Click on the link for all of these; scroll down a bit for the online edition. Also (*cough, cough*), I fixed the broken links.
