I'll Always Be Here, Star Wars AU, Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Rated G
I wrote this short story about Vader and Luke almost two years ago and had almost forgotten about it. I'm not sure where else I may have posted it besides my journal, but I know I didn't post it to this community before.
TITLE: I’ll Always Be Here
AUTHOR:
maris_brood
FANDOM: Star Wars AU
CHARACTERS: Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader
RATING: Rated G
WORD COUNT: 663
DISCLAIMERS: I don’t own these characters, I just like to write about them.
SUMMARY: Luke finds an injured Vader during a battle. This is an AU story.
I'll Always Be Here
TITLE: I’ll Always Be Here
AUTHOR:
FANDOM: Star Wars AU
CHARACTERS: Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader
RATING: Rated G
WORD COUNT: 663
DISCLAIMERS: I don’t own these characters, I just like to write about them.
SUMMARY: Luke finds an injured Vader during a battle. This is an AU story.
I'll Always Be Here
