Mellon, im Maedhros. Telin le thaed.
I don't want to annoy you with another "I've fixed Maedhros', but I just did it. I hope now it's final version, anyway I wont bother you here with another upade on this image.
So Arwen has stolen Glorfindel's part in teh movie, Maedhros has stolen Arwen's line here.
OK, ok, I did it, he is almost innocent ;)

Links to preview size:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/28821198/
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/29960960/
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/29964937/
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/29964808/
I like the strange 'Im Maedhros. Telin le thaed' variation best. Is he talking there to a lost Sindarin kid found near Himring Hill or in his madness to Elwing sitting in a window with Mouth of Sirion view?
x-posted
So Arwen has stolen Glorfindel's part in teh movie, Maedhros has stolen Arwen's line here.
OK, ok, I did it, he is almost innocent ;)
Links to preview size:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/28821198/
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/29960960/
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/29964937/
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/29964808/
I like the strange 'Im Maedhros. Telin le thaed' variation best. Is he talking there to a lost Sindarin kid found near Himring Hill or in his madness to Elwing sitting in a window with Mouth of Sirion view?
x-posted
