09 Oct 2009 - A date I'll never forget
How will I ever forget? It was something special to me. :)
Will You remember? Maybe not.
But it doesn't matter.
Been there, done that.
Attraction, Happiness, Afraid, Guilt, Hatred, Cool off, Refrainment, Thinking, Change, Liking, Enjoyment, Laughter and yada yada yada filled up this one year.
And now I've another word to add on, Grateful.
Thank you for You.
Would have been better if I spent it in Singapore?
I dunno. But what I do know is no matter where I am I'll be emotional on this very day.
Perhaps celebrating this '1 year anniversary' on my own in a foreign country works out awesome; as this day truly is special only to ME. :)
♥ "Happy 1 year Anniversary Shirley Chan" ♥
Oh yeah, and coincidentally today marks a month I've been away.
How time flew past juz like finger snaps...