shirleychan 😡annoyed

One big time JERK!

It started with these photos that kicked up all the fuss...

范植伟、王心凌

范植伟、王心凌


You'll be thinking how would the photos bring trouble right? Just a normal 'in-love' couple taking daily photos together (how very sweet).
This 2 photos do not say more. Not until some idiot commented more about his ex-gf to the media (which is like the whole mandarin entertainment industry).

In case you do not know who they are, they are Celebrities from Taiwan (sweetiepie: Cyndi Wang 王心凌) and China (beast: Fan Zhi Wei  范植偉).

Apparently this big time jerk 爆料 (gave juicy insights) in an interview about his past r/s with Wang.
He got so dumb as to fall into the trap of the media when he is such a veteran already?
NO WAY! WHAT CRAP, I DON'T BUY HIS AFTER STORY ABOUT THIS HOOHA! ABSOUTELY NOT, DONKEY-ARSE!!!

Media asked him what are the reasons to the splitting of them.
He answered,
1) "She lied to me she was 17 when at that time she was 19 years old. I myself thought how could she be 17 too." (So ya really dumbo lor!)
2) "I was utterly disappointed and angry that her first time wasn't given to me." (As if your first was given to her! Pui Pui Pui!)

WTH!!!! He is definitely a piece of shit! Utterly despicable, low underground class and lowgrade!! Doesn't he know that reputation to a girl is very very, no, EXTREMELY important? And hello, what era already?!
What's the point of saying all this when it had ended God-knows how many years!

Click on this to read from CNA's news about this issue.
Cyndi Wang's post how she felt. (It's in mandarin thou. Read link above on CNA translated version on some of her responses.)

Poor Wang. I pity her max.
I seriously do not know what he gains by saying all this nonsense, except free publicity from riding on Wang's popularity.
Oh I know what he gains. He gained all the HATRED from the massive crowd, especially from us girls and guys with brains-&-hearts.

SHIT YOU FAN ZHI WEI! Stop hurting Wang whom had loved u with all her heart then and now still protecting / defending you.
GET ALIVE AND MOVE ON, she has... Just leave her alone!

What a nightmare past relationship.
Truly BAD ROMANCE!