Addicted to New Heart
Just finished watching Korean serial New Heart, via the internet. Its such a cool show.
I got a thing for Medical Romance genre type of shows. The last time I was also in love with the Taiwan serial Hospital by Jerry Yen.

I couldn't wait for Channel U to broadcast the whole show. Its so addictive, I started episode 1 on Fri night. I missed some of the beginning episodes as I was out some weekends. I truly thank those websites that provide serials to help addicts like me to suppress our craving symptoms.
My-oh-my.... I will recommend to anyone this show. I bet its working in NUH for almost 4 years that led me into this. Hahahaaa...
Kim Min Jung who acted as Female resident Nam Hui Shi is truly a great actress. Thou alot of people will never agree she is pretty, I find her a beauty, a true gorgeous. Hmm... At least she ain't a fake beauty. I doubt she ever went under the knife. Hahaha....
Show u some of the pictures of her where I googled from, its some pictoral she did for Korean fashion magazine I suppose. Very chio k. =)




And I went to the extend whereby I also changed my handphone wallpaper to this pic
. Its not only appearance to determine whether someone is good-looking or not, its the charisma that one liberates that play a big part too. Kim Min Jung truly is one where u keep looking at her and wouldn't get bored or tired, in fact u want more of her. Hahahaaa....
Its not only the cast of the show that makes a serial a success, the content and plot of show is critical too. Its not only romance, but this show tells us about the Thoracic Department. When I was in Poly, one of my favourite chapter during Anatomy and Physiology was, and still is about the Heart. I love and did very well for Cardiac related type of question, be it short answered questions or essay questions. I still remember I will definitely choose Cardiac topic when there's one in the Essay question and I would draw the heart out along with my thorough explanation. =) I always scored full marks or sometimes 0.5 to 1 mark deduction only. My point here is that I love what the show was featuring that kept me glued.
But I can't deny that the romance between Nam Hui Shi and Lee En Cheng kept me watching on. Their love in this show is so sweet, looking out for each other, comforting and taking care of each other while they were kept busy in the ICU physically and mentally. Sho Sweet....... Hahahaa... Envious. =)
And this show also tells us (at least for me) why Doctors and Surgeons are always so nasty and bad-tempered. I understand now because of the amount of stress and wanting to cure patients within the shortest period of time that they turned into this. Doctors and Surgeons are truly very noble and very very much to be respected. They definitely sacrificed alot to bring light to those who are sick. A candle indeed!
Salute to them. From tomorrow onwards when I see doctors in NUH, I totally have a new found respect and admiration too. Thank u to all Life-saving doctors.
Anyway, just go watch the show if u haven't k. Hahahaaa...
Its New Heart

And once more.... I AM SO IN LOVE WITH NEW HEART!!!!
Tell u a secret, I had once dreamt to be a doctor.
But gave that idea up when I rejected 1st 3 months of JC. Abit regret, but nonetheless, life goes on. Who knows, I might not be able to manage the heave amount of stress in medical school and then dropped out. That would be worst and horrible. Wahahahaa...
I got a thing for Medical Romance genre type of shows. The last time I was also in love with the Taiwan serial Hospital by Jerry Yen.
I couldn't wait for Channel U to broadcast the whole show. Its so addictive, I started episode 1 on Fri night. I missed some of the beginning episodes as I was out some weekends. I truly thank those websites that provide serials to help addicts like me to suppress our craving symptoms.
My-oh-my.... I will recommend to anyone this show. I bet its working in NUH for almost 4 years that led me into this. Hahahaaa...
Kim Min Jung who acted as Female resident Nam Hui Shi is truly a great actress. Thou alot of people will never agree she is pretty, I find her a beauty, a true gorgeous. Hmm... At least she ain't a fake beauty. I doubt she ever went under the knife. Hahaha....
Show u some of the pictures of her where I googled from, its some pictoral she did for Korean fashion magazine I suppose. Very chio k. =)
And I went to the extend whereby I also changed my handphone wallpaper to this pic
Its not only the cast of the show that makes a serial a success, the content and plot of show is critical too. Its not only romance, but this show tells us about the Thoracic Department. When I was in Poly, one of my favourite chapter during Anatomy and Physiology was, and still is about the Heart. I love and did very well for Cardiac related type of question, be it short answered questions or essay questions. I still remember I will definitely choose Cardiac topic when there's one in the Essay question and I would draw the heart out along with my thorough explanation. =) I always scored full marks or sometimes 0.5 to 1 mark deduction only. My point here is that I love what the show was featuring that kept me glued.
But I can't deny that the romance between Nam Hui Shi and Lee En Cheng kept me watching on. Their love in this show is so sweet, looking out for each other, comforting and taking care of each other while they were kept busy in the ICU physically and mentally. Sho Sweet....... Hahahaa... Envious. =)
And this show also tells us (at least for me) why Doctors and Surgeons are always so nasty and bad-tempered. I understand now because of the amount of stress and wanting to cure patients within the shortest period of time that they turned into this. Doctors and Surgeons are truly very noble and very very much to be respected. They definitely sacrificed alot to bring light to those who are sick. A candle indeed!
Salute to them. From tomorrow onwards when I see doctors in NUH, I totally have a new found respect and admiration too. Thank u to all Life-saving doctors.
Anyway, just go watch the show if u haven't k. Hahahaaa...
Its New Heart
And once more.... I AM SO IN LOVE WITH NEW HEART!!!!
Tell u a secret, I had once dreamt to be a doctor.
But gave that idea up when I rejected 1st 3 months of JC. Abit regret, but nonetheless, life goes on. Who knows, I might not be able to manage the heave amount of stress in medical school and then dropped out. That would be worst and horrible. Wahahahaa...