2022.09.02 MUSIC BLOOD - Kazuma, Hokuto (THE RAMPAGE from EXILE TRIBE) x Yuta x Ryoki 「Wings」


For this MUSIC BLOOD episode, the guests are Kazuma, Hokuto (THE RAMPAGE from EXILE TRIBE), Yuta (NCT127) and Ryoki (BE:FIRST).
They will sing 「Wings」, which is a special collaboration song for HiGH&LOW THE WORST X.



2022.09.02 MUSIC BLOOD - Kazuma, Hokuto (THE RAMPAGE from EXILE TRIBE) x Yuta x Ryoki

Details: ts | 1440x1080 | 2.08 GB
Download link: wings

I have tried to encode this to smaller file size, but the quality has degraded. So, I just proceed with this size.
If you guys have any encoder recommendations, please leave a comment. I appreciate it. Thank you ^^


♡ comments are loved ♡

~ Please do not upload on any streaming sites, such as Facebook, Youtube, Dailymotion and etc . .
~ If you wanna share this file, just link to my page