Resurrection

I realized today, that it has been over 5 years since I lasted posted on Livejournal.

It feels like...an entire lifetime ago. I look back on some of these entries, and I am definitely not the same person I was when I first started this journal.

These last 18 years have truly gone by in the blink of an eye. Seriously, one day you're going to college, meeting boys, having the craziest adventures - and then suddenly, 18 years have gone by, and you find yourself completely bewildered at the person you've become - and trying to sort through the person that you were.

Right now, I'm wondering, will anyone still see this journal, after so many years of me being away?

As I posted less and less over the years, I've lost touch with many of the great friends I've made on lifejournal. If you're still out there, I would love to hear from you!