Truth Takes Time
I really wish that people would stop entrusting me with their deepest, darkest secrets. Secrets that have the power to rip families apart and destroy lives. Secrets so terrible that once revealed, will probably take decades of therapy to recover from.
And honestly I don't know why these people tell me. I am the least trustworthy person I know.
I live for gossip. Seriously, at work that's the majority of my day. I gossip for at least 4 hours a day minimum. The other two hours I go on breaks, and then the rest I work.
My cousin entrusted me with a secret about his marriage.
I am DYING to tell someone, I feel like a drug addict, sitting here, wanting to take care of an itch I can't scratch.
Godammnit, what's the use of having secrets if you can't tell them to someone?
And honestly I don't know why these people tell me. I am the least trustworthy person I know.
I live for gossip. Seriously, at work that's the majority of my day. I gossip for at least 4 hours a day minimum. The other two hours I go on breaks, and then the rest I work.
My cousin entrusted me with a secret about his marriage.
I am DYING to tell someone, I feel like a drug addict, sitting here, wanting to take care of an itch I can't scratch.
Godammnit, what's the use of having secrets if you can't tell them to someone?