Carnival

My department at work took a day off to go to the Carnival.

An hour into it, I got seperated from the group and got lost.

Half an hour later, my boss found me, and she was annoyed.

MY BOSS: Ivan! We've been looking for you. Where did you go?
ME: (Eating a giant cotton candy) I got lost, but this nice strange man gave me a cotton candy. He works at the stand over there.
MY BOSS: Ivan! I've told you many times - don't talk to strangers, don't accept candy from strange men, and if you get lost, you go find an adult...well...an adult older than you, tell them your name and that you're lost, and have them call the number on your bracelet. Oh, and if a strange man offers you candy again, you're supposed to scream "stranger danger" and run away.
ME: But...That man was HOT. Seriously...Look at him (motions to the hot, shirtless man working at the cotton candy stand). He's all...tall, tan, ripped...abs you can eat whip cream off of....
MY BOSS: (Looks, thinks about it) Hmmm Ok, I see your point. Damn that is a nice beefcake. I'm going to talk to him, you stay right here.
ME: But I thought we're not allowed to talk to strangers.
MY BOSS: Oh when I said that I didn't mean HOT MEN with abs and cotton candy, that's perfectly fine.

Towards evening, the Cute Coworker Boy and I ride in the back of a pickup truck back to the entrace of the Carnival. Our conversation went like this:

Cute Coworker Boy: I just realized that I'm 30, but I've been with the company 12 years, and we've worked together for 10 years. That's like...a third of my life.
Me: Yeah, that's crazy. I've been working at this company for the last ten years, ever since i was 22 years old, it's debilitating.
Cute Coworker Boy: Hey remember when I turned 21, had that huge party, got completly trashed, and started making out with you?
Me: Hmm vaguely. Yeah I sorta remember something like that. But I don't remember the details, or what it was like.
Cute Coworker Boy: (Looks really offended) How can you not remember? We made out for like an hour on my couch. I kept trying to do...other stuff but I was completely drunk and the alcohol made my body uncooperative, otherwise I would have...nevermind.
Me: Yeah...I was really trashed also. I think I took shots. Many many shots. I remember we kissed, but it was all so fuzzy. Like I remember seeing it in a movie.
Cute Coworker Boy: Well...It went something like this. (Leans over...kisses me a bit). Does that ring a bell?
Me: (A bit surprised that he did that) Uhhh...no, not really. Sorry.

But the truth was, IT TOTALLY DID RING A BELL.