AyCee Contact Info
(Crossposted with my FA journal)
From the Stuff No One Really Cares About Dept.:
If you really want to meet me at Anthrocon (I know, unlikely!), you can message me here for the number, or email roofae(at)me.com (or IM me on ICQ, YIM or AIM).
I will be staying at the Doubletree, -somewhere-. Specifics may or may not be posted here depending on it I can get good enough Wifi Access at the hotel.
Or just look for me. I'll have my Roofae badges on, at least in Con areas. I -am- a bit reserved and quiet, so, you may need to introduce yourself first.
From the Stuff No One Really Cares About Dept.:
If you really want to meet me at Anthrocon (I know, unlikely!), you can message me here for the number, or email roofae(at)me.com (or IM me on ICQ, YIM or AIM).
I will be staying at the Doubletree, -somewhere-. Specifics may or may not be posted here depending on it I can get good enough Wifi Access at the hotel.
Or just look for me. I'll have my Roofae badges on, at least in Con areas. I -am- a bit reserved and quiet, so, you may need to introduce yourself first.