For the first order of business of this community I'd like to make the following announcements:
1. The first Environmental Club meeting will be on Wednesday this week in Mr. Town's room. If you have any interest in the environment be sure to come because we'll be discussing our plans for the year and talking about our round-up booth. If you have friends that are interested be sure to bring them along. Morgan Hargraves is the club's president and Nicole Garito and I are the co-vice presidents so talk to any of us if you have questions.
2. Pat, Tyler and I will be trying to start a Star Wars club...so if you're interested in that then come talk to me. We don't have a day or time scheduled for our meetings but hopefully that will be taken care of in the next week.
3. Morgan and I are trying to start a GSA (gay-straight alliance) at our school. A lot of other schools have them and I think that its time that we did too! If you have any ideas on teachers that might be willing to be our advisor please talk to me or her about it.
4. RHS Drama has started the fall production, Robin Hood, and if anyone is interested in joining crew I'm sure Ruth would be happy to have you. You can talk to her or Ms. Pape and their offices are located near the band and choir rooms. Actually they are in the band and choir teacher offices. If you don't plan on helping out, which is understandable, please be sure to go see the play since I'm in it and I rock.
5. Danielle "D'nell" Egge and her colleagues are starting a Napoleon Dynamite club. It will meet in Mr. Garrity's room...although I'm not sure when.
6. If anyone wants to promote any of their clubs this is what this is for, as well as other things like mentioning things like concerts, performances, asb activities, etc. so have fun kids!
1. The first Environmental Club meeting will be on Wednesday this week in Mr. Town's room. If you have any interest in the environment be sure to come because we'll be discussing our plans for the year and talking about our round-up booth. If you have friends that are interested be sure to bring them along. Morgan Hargraves is the club's president and Nicole Garito and I are the co-vice presidents so talk to any of us if you have questions.
2. Pat, Tyler and I will be trying to start a Star Wars club...so if you're interested in that then come talk to me. We don't have a day or time scheduled for our meetings but hopefully that will be taken care of in the next week.
3. Morgan and I are trying to start a GSA (gay-straight alliance) at our school. A lot of other schools have them and I think that its time that we did too! If you have any ideas on teachers that might be willing to be our advisor please talk to me or her about it.
4. RHS Drama has started the fall production, Robin Hood, and if anyone is interested in joining crew I'm sure Ruth would be happy to have you. You can talk to her or Ms. Pape and their offices are located near the band and choir rooms. Actually they are in the band and choir teacher offices. If you don't plan on helping out, which is understandable, please be sure to go see the play since I'm in it and I rock.
5. Danielle "D'nell" Egge and her colleagues are starting a Napoleon Dynamite club. It will meet in Mr. Garrity's room...although I'm not sure when.
6. If anyone wants to promote any of their clubs this is what this is for, as well as other things like mentioning things like concerts, performances, asb activities, etc. so have fun kids!
