storyteller - a lavi fanmix
Storyteller:: a Lavi fanmix
Across the Universe
SEETHER [THE BEATLES COVER]
Pools of sorrow, waves of joy are drifting through my opened mind,SEETHER [THE BEATLES COVER]
Possessing and caressing me.
Storytelling
BELLE & SEBASTIAN
BELLE & SEBASTIAN
Now you're a storyteller you might think you are without responsibility,
But in directions, actions and words
Cause and effect,
You need consistency.
But in directions, actions and words
Cause and effect,
You need consistency.
Cynical
ENTER THE HAGGIS
When I finally leave it all behindMaybe you'll be leaving too
But it's obvious you're cynical
You don't believe in miracles.
Clocks
COLDPLAY
Singing, come out upon my seas,COLDPLAY
Curse missed opportunities.
Am I, a part of the cure
Or am I part of the disease?
Glorious
MUSE
Faith, it drives me awayMUSE
But it turns me on
Like a strangers love
It rockets through the universe
It fuels the lies, it feeds the curse.
My Iron Lung
RADIOHEAD
Faith, you're driving me awayRADIOHEAD
You do it everyday
You don't mean it
But it hurts like hell.
Only Human
JASON MRAZ
Are you a riddle to solve all along? JASON MRAZ
Or am I over thinking thoughts of human after all, only human
Made of flesh, made of sand, made of you and me.
Tears and Rain
JAMES BLUNT
How I wish I could surrender my soul;JAMES BLUNT
Shed the clothes that become my skin;
See the liar that burns within my needing.
Dark Side of the Sun
TORI AMOS
Brush back my tears and he said "boy,TORI AMOS
We have to soldier on
Yes, boy, even when we don't feel strong".
DOWNLOAD @ 4shared
