Two-person Combo Rant.
"You're mad at her, aren't you?"
Of COURSE I'm mad at her! She had someone who loved her, gave her his all, did everything and anything for her, bent over backwards and sacrificed for her happiness, and she never, ever appreciated it or gave him any goddamned respect. And then she doesn't just decide to not continue a friendship with him, she cuts off all communication, just drops him and acts like he doesn't exist. "She wasn't comfortable yet..." BOO FUCKING HOO. First she calls Ryan immature, which is the biggest fucking head-scratcher I've ever heard, but then she can't be adult enough to do what's uncomfortable but undoubtedly right? Miss Grown Up, Miss Stuck Up 2008, Miss So Much More Advanced Than You can't suck it up long enough to give Ryan--her boyfriend of almost five years--the common fucking courtesy of acknowledging his attempts at communication, even a "I'm sorry, I don't want to be friends."? Bullshit. She's just too fucking selfish and stuck up, too high on her horse, to give a shit. She thinks he's not worth it, he's not worth one second of her precious precious time, so hell with him and she'll do what makes her happy. Because that's sure the mature thing to do.
So, yeah, I'm fucking mad at her. And bitter for her mistreating the best thing that ever happened to her. If you don't think I have any right to be, fine. But that's how I feel, and I'm not about to try and change it just because you can't decide if you're her friend, or she's your friend, or not. First it's "You guys were right, she's a bitch," then you spend the whole Fourth of July at her house?
You need to pick a side, pick a personality, make a damned decision, and stick with it. Either you're her friend, or you've given up. Either you're still hurt and mad at me for breaking up with you, or you're not. Either you're my bestest buddy, or you're the bitter ex. You can't just pick and choose when you're going to hold it against me, you can't just save it up for when you can use it as trump. You can't talk over me and ignore me one minute, than drill me in the most sickly-sweet manner possible to find out every last detail. You have to choose one.
It still hurts to think about that night. I still feel fucking guilty and awful about it. I know that doesn't mean much, because in your eyes I should, but you could try to remember that I didn't do it for shits and giggles, it didn't just wash over me and leave me without a mark,
I'm not completely fucking over it either. Whenever you bring it up, especially when you use it as trump to try and win something--especially when it's something as trivial as first player in fucking Halo2--it stabs me right in the heart. I think you know that, but you need to really understand what that means. You can't be my friend and then do that to me to help you "win"--that's not how friendship works.
If you keep this shit up, I won't be able to be around you. It'll be me and Ryan, and you and Ryan, and no more three geekateers hanging out all the time. If that's what you want, fine. Personally, I would hate it. So make up your fucking mind.
Of COURSE I'm mad at her! She had someone who loved her, gave her his all, did everything and anything for her, bent over backwards and sacrificed for her happiness, and she never, ever appreciated it or gave him any goddamned respect. And then she doesn't just decide to not continue a friendship with him, she cuts off all communication, just drops him and acts like he doesn't exist. "She wasn't comfortable yet..." BOO FUCKING HOO. First she calls Ryan immature, which is the biggest fucking head-scratcher I've ever heard, but then she can't be adult enough to do what's uncomfortable but undoubtedly right? Miss Grown Up, Miss Stuck Up 2008, Miss So Much More Advanced Than You can't suck it up long enough to give Ryan--her boyfriend of almost five years--the common fucking courtesy of acknowledging his attempts at communication, even a "I'm sorry, I don't want to be friends."? Bullshit. She's just too fucking selfish and stuck up, too high on her horse, to give a shit. She thinks he's not worth it, he's not worth one second of her precious precious time, so hell with him and she'll do what makes her happy. Because that's sure the mature thing to do.
So, yeah, I'm fucking mad at her. And bitter for her mistreating the best thing that ever happened to her. If you don't think I have any right to be, fine. But that's how I feel, and I'm not about to try and change it just because you can't decide if you're her friend, or she's your friend, or not. First it's "You guys were right, she's a bitch," then you spend the whole Fourth of July at her house?
You need to pick a side, pick a personality, make a damned decision, and stick with it. Either you're her friend, or you've given up. Either you're still hurt and mad at me for breaking up with you, or you're not. Either you're my bestest buddy, or you're the bitter ex. You can't just pick and choose when you're going to hold it against me, you can't just save it up for when you can use it as trump. You can't talk over me and ignore me one minute, than drill me in the most sickly-sweet manner possible to find out every last detail. You have to choose one.
It still hurts to think about that night. I still feel fucking guilty and awful about it. I know that doesn't mean much, because in your eyes I should, but you could try to remember that I didn't do it for shits and giggles, it didn't just wash over me and leave me without a mark,
I'm not completely fucking over it either. Whenever you bring it up, especially when you use it as trump to try and win something--especially when it's something as trivial as first player in fucking Halo2--it stabs me right in the heart. I think you know that, but you need to really understand what that means. You can't be my friend and then do that to me to help you "win"--that's not how friendship works.
If you keep this shit up, I won't be able to be around you. It'll be me and Ryan, and you and Ryan, and no more three geekateers hanging out all the time. If that's what you want, fine. Personally, I would hate it. So make up your fucking mind.
