's funny.
Last night I stayed at my boyfriend's. We had sex. It was lovely.
When I finally fell asleep, I had dreams about old boyfriends and crushes. Not sexual dreams, or even particularly romantic dreams, but emotional ones. And the few times I woke up between dreams, I thought about the dreams, and the exes. And it bothered me. It would bother me otherwise, but it especially did last night after a sweet evening and nice sex. I had no reason to dream about exes. So what the hell?
When I finally woke up for the last time this morning, I rolled over and looked Justin's face, and it was like a blast of blue sky, cool wind blowing through gray clouds. I just love him so much. Everything else blew away.
Last night I stayed at my boyfriend's. We had sex. It was lovely.
When I finally fell asleep, I had dreams about old boyfriends and crushes. Not sexual dreams, or even particularly romantic dreams, but emotional ones. And the few times I woke up between dreams, I thought about the dreams, and the exes. And it bothered me. It would bother me otherwise, but it especially did last night after a sweet evening and nice sex. I had no reason to dream about exes. So what the hell?
When I finally woke up for the last time this morning, I rolled over and looked Justin's face, and it was like a blast of blue sky, cool wind blowing through gray clouds. I just love him so much. Everything else blew away.
