I can colour in plaid..<3



Introduce Yourself.
:. Name: Lexie
:. Age: 18
:. Birthday: August 4, 1987
:. Location: Ottawa, Ontario
:. What's it like? Effin cold. ^_^

All Things Entertainment.
:.5-10 bands that you can't live without:
1. Default
2. Fall Out Boy
3. Evanescence
4. Seether
5. Alkaline Trio
6. Creed
7. Nickelback
8. Cenotaph [Local band]
9. The Moffatts [I enjoy some old school]
10. Liveonrelease
:. 5-10 favorite songs:
1. You can Count on Me - Default
2. Nobody Puts Baby in a Corner - Fall out Boy
3. Surrender - Evanescence
4. Remedy - Seether
5. What I Know - Downtown Sasquatch [from Degrassi]
6. This Could be Love - Alkaline Trio
7. Figured You Out - Nickelback
8. Broken - Seether feat Amy Lee
9. Until You Loved Me - The Moffatts
10. I'm afraid of Britney Spears - Liveonrelease
:. 5 movies you could watch over and over:
1. The Craft
2. Lilo and Stitch
3. Home Room
4. Four Brothers
5. Mulan

Favoritism!
:. phrase: That's slick
:. food: Anything Italian
:. color: Pink and black plaid
:. thing to do: Drama

This or That.
GIVE REASONS. (: Be creative, children. And you HAVE to pick one or the other.
:. lime green or aqua blue? aqua blue because it's a pretty colour
:. 3 or 7? 7 because its my lucky number
:. digital or analog clocks? digital because It's easier to find out what time it is if you randomnly wake up at 4:00am
:. men or women? women because I can relate to them better
:. foreign or domestic? foreign, because you learn more things that way.
:. candles or lightbulbs? candles, because they're prettier and I love candles.

Last Impression.
:. Say something to the mods: Please let me join :)
:. Why are you a 'plaid crayon'? Because I prefer to be myself, other than a clone of other people.
:. At LEAST one clear picture of your face. Votes aren't based on looks, we're just curious. If a member gives you any shit about your looks they're BANNED. Promise (=
:. Promote in at least one place, including other people's journals and communities. (As in, NOT YOURS!)
http://www.livejournal.com/users/emma_86/14844.html?thread=14844#t14844

:. Anything else you'd like to say?: That is all.
</center>