Hey all... hopefully most of you are members of the portland ghost tracking meetup, and should have received the email I sent out tonight... but for those of you who aren't... please join us at http://ghosts.meetup.com/12 !!

I think the meetup is a fabulous way for all of our groups (and solo people too!) in the portland area to get together and share ideas/experiences, etc... but attendance is sparse (usually around 10% or less... we've got 125 members and very rarely more than a dozen attendees), and frankly its just getting kind of blah. I'm really looking for some brainstorming on ways we can make the meetups better in various ways.

I'd love it if you'd stop by the meetup site and share your opinion and ideas... I started a thread on the message board, and would be very excited to get some responses from people... I enjoy being the organizer, but really I'm just there to be the mediator/facilitator/bill payer... I would love for the group to really roll on forward of its own accord, and for members to really start getting involved in planning the events, rather than feeling as if I'm just dragging it along as seems to be the case currently.

So... please... join, share, show up and have fun!!!