OOC Notice: S3!
All right - season two is preparing for wrapup. Thanks to altered episode order, we're going out with the bang of Goliath Returns. Some pieces are already in place. Bonnie's been put into undercover duty with Adrienne Margeaux and it's been revealed that she has Goliath. Next thing we know, there'll be a Swedish scientist, and the ep will begin. Some people from in-bar may be recruited for what will become a raid on the house Bonnie's been working at for a few months. Hopefully, we'll get some plot volunteers.
But after that point, we'll be beginning season three.
Season Three episode list!
1: Knight of the Drones
2: The Ice Bandits
3: Knights of the Fast Lane
4: Halloween Knight
5: K.I.T.T. vs. K.A.R.R.
6: The Rotten Apples
7: Knight In Disgrace
8: Dead of Knight
9: Lost Knight
10: Knight of the Chameleon
11: Custom Made Killer
12: Knight by a Nose
13: Junk Yard Dog
14: Buy Out
15: Knightlines
16: The Nineteenth Hole
17: Knight and Knerd
18: Ten Wheel Trouble
19: Knight in Retreat
20: Knight Strike
21: Circus Knights
Some of these episodes are very important. The two must-have episodes are K.I.T.T. vs. K.A.R.R. and Junk Yard Dog. We can, of course, do episodes as wanted, omitting or including and changing around. The key thing is that, after KvK, we will have a brand new partner-pair hanging around. Sometime, in all this, Bonnie and Karr will have to be trained.
Also, either near Halloween Knight or in one of Michael and Kitt's vacation period, I'd like to run a quasi-horror plot for anyone interested, especially the KR crowd. Would we all be interested? I don't want to take over the whole thing around here.
Feedback, ideas, plots, plz?
But after that point, we'll be beginning season three.
Season Three episode list!
1: Knight of the Drones
2: The Ice Bandits
3: Knights of the Fast Lane
4: Halloween Knight
5: K.I.T.T. vs. K.A.R.R.
6: The Rotten Apples
7: Knight In Disgrace
8: Dead of Knight
9: Lost Knight
10: Knight of the Chameleon
11: Custom Made Killer
12: Knight by a Nose
13: Junk Yard Dog
14: Buy Out
15: Knightlines
16: The Nineteenth Hole
17: Knight and Knerd
18: Ten Wheel Trouble
19: Knight in Retreat
20: Knight Strike
21: Circus Knights
Some of these episodes are very important. The two must-have episodes are K.I.T.T. vs. K.A.R.R. and Junk Yard Dog. We can, of course, do episodes as wanted, omitting or including and changing around. The key thing is that, after KvK, we will have a brand new partner-pair hanging around. Sometime, in all this, Bonnie and Karr will have to be trained.
Also, either near Halloween Knight or in one of Michael and Kitt's vacation period, I'd like to run a quasi-horror plot for anyone interested, especially the KR crowd. Would we all be interested? I don't want to take over the whole thing around here.
Feedback, ideas, plots, plz?
