The Calm Before The Storm
Ok. Got all the reading done for my 10-page paper, so I can start writing that tonight. The problem is that I still don't want to. Also, it's already like 10:30 or something over here, so I don't plan on staying up too late and getting too much done today. I'm definitely definitely definitely going to start, though.
Tomorrow I'm getting all the books for the other paper (the 25-pager,) and I'll be starting those straight away. No class on Monday, class on Tuesday (and the 10-pager is due), leaving either Tuesday night or Wednesday morning to go see my aunt for Thanksgiving, and I'll be bringing all those books with me. There will be class that Monday, and then the paper is due that Tuesday. And then I can rest.
The hard part of everything is starting.
(I wonder how high a percentage of everything I do on livejournal is complaining/procrastinating with regards to late-night long-term writing assignments?)
Hope everyone's well.
Omittchi
Tomorrow I'm getting all the books for the other paper (the 25-pager,) and I'll be starting those straight away. No class on Monday, class on Tuesday (and the 10-pager is due), leaving either Tuesday night or Wednesday morning to go see my aunt for Thanksgiving, and I'll be bringing all those books with me. There will be class that Monday, and then the paper is due that Tuesday. And then I can rest.
The hard part of everything is starting.
(I wonder how high a percentage of everything I do on livejournal is complaining/procrastinating with regards to late-night long-term writing assignments?)
Hope everyone's well.
Omittchi