TenTen's Bleeding White Roses, part 2
Hey minna-chans last nite I couldn't sleep so atashi stayed awake and listened to the rain and hugged my stuffed panda Mr. Fluffkins and I pretended Mr. Fluffkins was Neji and so it was like Neji was in bed with me and well it was really hot and nice and I got some ideas and so I decided to continue the beautiful story of how TenTen and Neji get together! SO HERE IT IS NO FLAMERS U SUCK U ALL SUCK NO YAOI!!!!
Bleeding White Roses by TenTen-chan111
Rating: NC-17!!!!! omg for language and smex!!! YAOI YURI H LEMON NO FLAMES!!!
Summary: True love and pouring rain! OMG! Things heat up between TenTen and her hero!
TenTen leaned towards Neji, her handsome savior. "Neji means... screw. That is so... so sexy."
Neji smiled a sexy smile. "I'm glad you think so. I've never met a girl who could appreciate it like you. In fact, I haven't known many girls. I've never been able to be so.... close to a girl before, much less on who is beautiful as you are."
Tenten blushed. Neji moved in closer, took her hand and held it to his cheek. "Your hands are so soft," he sighed.
TenTen nodded. "Yah, I use rose-scented lotion on them every night so that the callouses from being a ninja don't develop! I hate for people to know I'm a female ninja, it is so embarrassing!"
"I think it is very sexy," said Neji. "And so are your buns."
"Excuse me?" TenTen blushed, embarrassed.
"Your hair," Neji pointed. "It is so sexy. It makes me think of nice soft round things."
"Umm arigatou," TenTen said and then Neji touched her cheek. "You're blushing TenTen-chan"
"I knows!" she wailed. "It's because u r so yasashii and sugoi." But TenTen had never been touched by a boy before and she was feeling uncomfortable. Would Neji find her pleasing? All her life she had lived only for the moment when her true love would unwrap her like a Christmas present with lovely pink breasts, and now here was this boy and he seems to want her! What to do?
TenTen started to cry. "I feel so confuzed," she cries.
Neji made a sad face like :/ . "Don't be sad, your too beautiful to be a sad face."
Now TenTen smiled happily. "You are so nice to me, Neji-sama."
Neji's eyes met with TenTen's and he looked deep into her brown pools with his white orbs. "TenTen I want to..." his eyes went to her lips, and he moved in close like he's going to--
TenTen closed her eyes and waited for this boy to take her first kiss.
Then lightning flashed and thunder struckled! The sky was very dark and rain began to pur down in shits. "Oh no!" Tenten cried, throwing up her hands over her head. Soon they were soaked with the rain waters. TenTen was wearing Neji's liught colored shit too and like when it got wet her bra was visibel. Oh crap, thought TenTen. Now he is going to see my womanly peaches and he may decide he does not like me.
Neji was starig at TenTen's chest and his cheeks were growing pink. He liked her nipples poking through the fabric of her shirt which was not hers really his. They were perky and excited from the cold and he thought they were so attractive. He awnted to touch them but he made up his mind not to but to wait for later.
"Come on, TenTen, I know wherre we can go to get out of this rain that is so awful." Neji picked TenTen up and carried her in his arms princess-style thru the dark deep forest. Eventually they came to a small cabin. Neji took TenTen inside the cabin. The cabin was a warm and snug cabin which had a fire burning brightly in the fire thing. And there were other stuff around too but it was clean and warm inside.
Neji sat TenTen down on a bed. TenTen sneezed. "Oh my god TenTen, you will get hypothermia!" Neji exclaimed.
TenTen felt dizzy. "I feel dizzy."
"What!? You could dye!" Neji panicked and he grabbed a towel from a heated towel rack in the bathroom. He becgan to dry TenTen's hair and face, her hands and arms. He unbuttoned his shirt (AN: the one that she is wearing, it's really his shirt remember!?) and slowly pushed the wet fabric off on her.
TenTen shivered because she was cold and now wearing no shirt her skin was exposed to the air and to Neji's eyes. She is scared of what Neji will think of her breast area now that he can see it plainly through her petite, lacy white pushup bra. She looked to Neji nervously,biting her lip.
Neji looked deep into TenTen's dark eyes with his light ones. "Are you cold Tenten-chan?"
TenTen nodded. She was cold. Her tight puckered flesh was msking it painfully obvious.
"Let me warm you up, Neji said huskily. He ran a hand over her bra, fingering the lace. "I like it," he said to her.
"I like you," she replied. Neji moved in close. "I want to taste your luscious cherry lips," he told her.
TenTen closed her eyes shyly as Neji examined her beauty. He touched her under the chin with two fingers, lifting her face to his kiss. their lips met and fireworks went off inside Tenten's heart. His kiss was warm and his lips glided smoothly over hers, wasting no time in forcing her mouth open and sliding his tongue into her mouth. Her mouth was sweet and hot and warm, he explored her, his tongue moving in and out of her in the way the nether parts of him ached to.
TenTen felt weak under Neji's heated kisses. He pulled her closer, flowing in and out of her lips and then Tenten fell back onto the bed, her head spinning. "I'm so sorry, Neji, I just feel..."
"Ok, it's ok my love," Neji said softly, unwinding her hair. Just rest for now my precious white plum flower, my lovely waterlily. Then I will pluck you later and drink your sweet nectar.....
_+-=_+-=_+-=_+-=_+-=_+-=_+-=_+-=_+-=_+-=_+ -=_+-=_+-=_+-=_+-=_+-=_+-=_+-=_+-=_+-=_+ -=_+-=_+-=_+-=_+-=_+-=_+-=_+-=_+-=_+-=_+ -=_+-=_+-=_+-=_+-=_+-=_+-=_+-=_+-=_+-=
WHOA THAT WAS HOT =^_________^= Neko-chan is not avaialable to make his witty comments because he is humping the leg of my chair b cuz that was so hot! Neji likes TenTen's BOOBIES OMG!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!
So I need 5 votes to continue everyone, after all I am not writing for myself, I am writing this for MY FANS!!!! REVIEWS PLZ ONIGEISHAMASE!
Please be sure to leave me lotz of reviews, OMG I will be so glad to see tons of reviews for my stories, the more reviews the better. You can leave anonymous too cause I know some of you like Itachi-KUUUUUN need to keep your identity secret.
After I finish the epic saga of Neji and TenTen-chan I am thinking of writing a story about Gaara and Hinata cuz I think they wil b a KAWAII COUPLE!!!!!! And I also have a Tsunade stories and a lot of slash I wrote of my guy friends like Shikamaru and Naruto and Sasuke-kun and maybe even sensei! 9_9!!!! So please give me reviews so I can continue to write the good stories you like 2 read kay???
Bleeding White Roses by TenTen-chan111
Rating: NC-17!!!!! omg for language and smex!!! YAOI YURI H LEMON NO FLAMES!!!
Summary: True love and pouring rain! OMG! Things heat up between TenTen and her hero!
TenTen leaned towards Neji, her handsome savior. "Neji means... screw. That is so... so sexy."
Neji smiled a sexy smile. "I'm glad you think so. I've never met a girl who could appreciate it like you. In fact, I haven't known many girls. I've never been able to be so.... close to a girl before, much less on who is beautiful as you are."
Tenten blushed. Neji moved in closer, took her hand and held it to his cheek. "Your hands are so soft," he sighed.
TenTen nodded. "Yah, I use rose-scented lotion on them every night so that the callouses from being a ninja don't develop! I hate for people to know I'm a female ninja, it is so embarrassing!"
"I think it is very sexy," said Neji. "And so are your buns."
"Excuse me?" TenTen blushed, embarrassed.
"Your hair," Neji pointed. "It is so sexy. It makes me think of nice soft round things."
"Umm arigatou," TenTen said and then Neji touched her cheek. "You're blushing TenTen-chan"
"I knows!" she wailed. "It's because u r so yasashii and sugoi." But TenTen had never been touched by a boy before and she was feeling uncomfortable. Would Neji find her pleasing? All her life she had lived only for the moment when her true love would unwrap her like a Christmas present with lovely pink breasts, and now here was this boy and he seems to want her! What to do?
TenTen started to cry. "I feel so confuzed," she cries.
Neji made a sad face like :/ . "Don't be sad, your too beautiful to be a sad face."
Now TenTen smiled happily. "You are so nice to me, Neji-sama."
Neji's eyes met with TenTen's and he looked deep into her brown pools with his white orbs. "TenTen I want to..." his eyes went to her lips, and he moved in close like he's going to--
TenTen closed her eyes and waited for this boy to take her first kiss.
Then lightning flashed and thunder struckled! The sky was very dark and rain began to pur down in shits. "Oh no!" Tenten cried, throwing up her hands over her head. Soon they were soaked with the rain waters. TenTen was wearing Neji's liught colored shit too and like when it got wet her bra was visibel. Oh crap, thought TenTen. Now he is going to see my womanly peaches and he may decide he does not like me.
Neji was starig at TenTen's chest and his cheeks were growing pink. He liked her nipples poking through the fabric of her shirt which was not hers really his. They were perky and excited from the cold and he thought they were so attractive. He awnted to touch them but he made up his mind not to but to wait for later.
"Come on, TenTen, I know wherre we can go to get out of this rain that is so awful." Neji picked TenTen up and carried her in his arms princess-style thru the dark deep forest. Eventually they came to a small cabin. Neji took TenTen inside the cabin. The cabin was a warm and snug cabin which had a fire burning brightly in the fire thing. And there were other stuff around too but it was clean and warm inside.
Neji sat TenTen down on a bed. TenTen sneezed. "Oh my god TenTen, you will get hypothermia!" Neji exclaimed.
TenTen felt dizzy. "I feel dizzy."
"What!? You could dye!" Neji panicked and he grabbed a towel from a heated towel rack in the bathroom. He becgan to dry TenTen's hair and face, her hands and arms. He unbuttoned his shirt (AN: the one that she is wearing, it's really his shirt remember!?) and slowly pushed the wet fabric off on her.
TenTen shivered because she was cold and now wearing no shirt her skin was exposed to the air and to Neji's eyes. She is scared of what Neji will think of her breast area now that he can see it plainly through her petite, lacy white pushup bra. She looked to Neji nervously,biting her lip.
Neji looked deep into TenTen's dark eyes with his light ones. "Are you cold Tenten-chan?"
TenTen nodded. She was cold. Her tight puckered flesh was msking it painfully obvious.
"Let me warm you up, Neji said huskily. He ran a hand over her bra, fingering the lace. "I like it," he said to her.
"I like you," she replied. Neji moved in close. "I want to taste your luscious cherry lips," he told her.
TenTen closed her eyes shyly as Neji examined her beauty. He touched her under the chin with two fingers, lifting her face to his kiss. their lips met and fireworks went off inside Tenten's heart. His kiss was warm and his lips glided smoothly over hers, wasting no time in forcing her mouth open and sliding his tongue into her mouth. Her mouth was sweet and hot and warm, he explored her, his tongue moving in and out of her in the way the nether parts of him ached to.
TenTen felt weak under Neji's heated kisses. He pulled her closer, flowing in and out of her lips and then Tenten fell back onto the bed, her head spinning. "I'm so sorry, Neji, I just feel..."
"Ok, it's ok my love," Neji said softly, unwinding her hair. Just rest for now my precious white plum flower, my lovely waterlily. Then I will pluck you later and drink your sweet nectar.....
_+-=_+-=_+-=_+-=_+-=_+-=_+-=_+-=_+-=_+-=_+
WHOA THAT WAS HOT =^_________^= Neko-chan is not avaialable to make his witty comments because he is humping the leg of my chair b cuz that was so hot! Neji likes TenTen's BOOBIES OMG!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!
So I need 5 votes to continue everyone, after all I am not writing for myself, I am writing this for MY FANS!!!! REVIEWS PLZ ONIGEISHAMASE!
Please be sure to leave me lotz of reviews, OMG I will be so glad to see tons of reviews for my stories, the more reviews the better. You can leave anonymous too cause I know some of you like Itachi-KUUUUUN need to keep your identity secret.
After I finish the epic saga of Neji and TenTen-chan I am thinking of writing a story about Gaara and Hinata cuz I think they wil b a KAWAII COUPLE!!!!!! And I also have a Tsunade stories and a lot of slash I wrote of my guy friends like Shikamaru and Naruto and Sasuke-kun and maybe even sensei! 9_9!!!! So please give me reviews so I can continue to write the good stories you like 2 read kay???
