I'm taking off Monday Tuesday at 9am.
The world can wait.
Here is where I'll be:
Feb 17: Denver, CO @ Rock Island
Feb 18: Salt Lake City, UT @ Lo-Fi Cafe
Feb 19: Boise, ID @ JD & Friends
Feb 20: Spokane, WA @ Fat Tuesdays
Feb 21: Seattle, WA @ El Corazon (formerly Graceland)
Feb 22: Portland, OR @ New Paris Theatre
Feb 23: San Francisco, CA @ Bottom Of The Hill
With The Phenomenauts and Big D And The Kids Table. Details here and here.
Come visit, and make your friends in these towns visit too!
The world can wait.
Here is where I'll be:
Feb 17: Denver, CO @ Rock Island
Feb 18: Salt Lake City, UT @ Lo-Fi Cafe
Feb 19: Boise, ID @ JD & Friends
Feb 20: Spokane, WA @ Fat Tuesdays
Feb 21: Seattle, WA @ El Corazon (formerly Graceland)
Feb 22: Portland, OR @ New Paris Theatre
Feb 23: San Francisco, CA @ Bottom Of The Hill
With The Phenomenauts and Big D And The Kids Table. Details here and here.
Come visit, and make your friends in these towns visit too!