well my first time havin one of those night terrors was bout a year ago.. i woke up from my sleep hearing my sister and her mom talkin.. and i saw this black shadow like above my head.. I could move.. I tried yellling for help but my mouth would move.. I tried to kick the wall.. nothin happened felt like I was being pulled up by that black shadow.. I started to panic started breathing really heavy.. then I fall down.. then my sister walked in.. thought I was sleep.. I started to sweat and tryin to catch her attention before she left the room.. before she went out.. i started to move again..
I finally had one of those things again this weekend.. but it was different I was over at my boyfriends spending the night.. I woke up but couldn't everything around me was fuzzy.. and I was hearin someone tryin to get in the room.. but no body else was wake in the house but me.. so I tried to kick my boyfriend but I couldn't move then he woke up and said why'd u just kick me.. I could say ne thing.. but I felt like I could move.. but I did had kicked him.. he thought i was still alseep.. so he tried to go back to bed.. then I got a hold of my body again I started to scream.. and he comforted me then I fall asleep again...
I finally had one of those things again this weekend.. but it was different I was over at my boyfriends spending the night.. I woke up but couldn't everything around me was fuzzy.. and I was hearin someone tryin to get in the room.. but no body else was wake in the house but me.. so I tried to kick my boyfriend but I couldn't move then he woke up and said why'd u just kick me.. I could say ne thing.. but I felt like I could move.. but I did had kicked him.. he thought i was still alseep.. so he tried to go back to bed.. then I got a hold of my body again I started to scream.. and he comforted me then I fall asleep again...
