no_sushi wrote in nathaart 🙃artistic

Listens: Boney M - "A Motheless Child"

Dizzy From Smelling The Lilacs

APs are officially over, so I thought I'd celebrate with a batch of Ouran icons. It takes me forever to learn Photoshop since I just dawdle in spare time, but I finally found some cool brushes that I've been needing. I've used many of the themes before, but I played around a bit with new stuff here.

29 icons
~29 Ouran


Ouran
1 2 3 4 5
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
6 7 8 9 10
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
11 12 13 14 15
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
16 17 18 19 20
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
21 22 23 24 25
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
26 27 28 29
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Hope you like these! Please take, comment, and credit.

<3,
Sushi-chan