brain-melt
When the holidays have you down, you should not give yourself access to PSP. It only leads to horror. Horror and bad.
By which I do mean that I've done another Orochimaru song set to clear my brain of parents and Christmas tree angels and everything.

Comment and credit if compulsed to take. Or just comment and tell me your brain melted as well.
By which I do mean that I've done another Orochimaru song set to clear my brain of parents and Christmas tree angels and everything.

| 1 | 2 | 3 |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| 4 | 5 | 6 |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| 7 | 8 | 9 |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| 10 | 11 | 12 |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| 13 | 14 | 15 |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| 16 | 17 | 18 |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| 19 | 20 | 21 |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| 22 | 23 | 24 |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| 25 | 26 | 27 |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| 28 | 29 | 30 |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| 31 | 32 | 33 |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| 34 | 35 | |
![]() |
![]() |
Comment and credit if compulsed to take. Or just comment and tell me your brain melted as well.



































