no_sushi wrote in nathaart 😟anxious

Listens: Queen - "Princes of the Universe"

Howdy!

Hello everyone. I am Sushi-chan, a.k.a. the Octopus, the Murderess of Fish and Poultry. =D Please don't run away in fright - although my name may be scary, I am really not. I'm kind of like Jinenji, for all of you out there who watch InuYasha. :P Maybe not as nice as Jinenji though. >_>

I am eternally grateful to Mo and Sem who let me post my icons here, and I shall do my best to make them proud. ^_^ I'll mostly do Ouran (Tamaki = kawaii! <3 *squeal*), InuYasha and Prince of Tennis, although I do like other stuff like Black Cat, Bleach, Fruits Basket, etc. and I can do some of those. If I find another fandom and get addicted, you'll definitely see me make some icons from that. Gakuen Heaven is the next possibility. :P

Ok, so here are 31 icons
~5 Bleach
~3 Fruits Basket
~1 InuYasha
~20 Ouran
~2 Prince of Tennis (which I will further on call PoT)


Bleach
1 2 3 4 5
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Fruits Basket
1 2 3
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


InuYasha
1
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Ouran
1 2 3 4 5
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
6 7* 8* 9 10
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
11 12 13 14 15
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
16 17 18 19 20
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


PoT
1 2
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



*Made in collaboration with nathaara, who already posted them anyway. Forgive the redundancy.

Please comment if you like them! You're also welcome to snag and credit. This is the first time I'm ever posting icons, so I really need feedback. *bites nails, gnaws desk* Ok, you didn't need to know that. >_> :P

Chao, amigos.