fics.
Title: Playing the Game (Chapter 5)
Author: Amrun (me)
Genre: General / Hurt/Comfort
Rating: M
Warnings: Spoilers up to manga chapter 452, Language, Mature themes (including death), Squicky sex (eventually), Mind rape (so I'm told)
Summary: They always played this game, helpless against the heavy torrents of despair that threatened to overtake their lives at every juncture. KakaSaku
CHAPTER 5 LINK HERE
---
And here's something I just did for the kakasaku community challenge:
Title: In the Breaking
Author: Amrun
Rating: T (Maybe M?)
Genre: Humour / Hurt/Comfort (Probably my oddest genre combination yet.)
Warnings: Slight cursing, suggestive themes, highly inappropriate and unorthodox jokes (My specialty!)
Summary: Things rarely turn out as planned -- or, as it were, not planned. Sometimes, playing hooky actually is the answer. Kakasaku challenge fic. ONE-SHOT. Complete.
STORY LINK HERE
Thanks for reading. I will lavish givers of constructive criticism with cookies (or something else of their choice).
Author: Amrun (me)
Genre: General / Hurt/Comfort
Rating: M
Warnings: Spoilers up to manga chapter 452, Language, Mature themes (including death), Squicky sex (eventually), Mind rape (so I'm told)
Summary: They always played this game, helpless against the heavy torrents of despair that threatened to overtake their lives at every juncture. KakaSaku
CHAPTER 5 LINK HERE
---
And here's something I just did for the kakasaku community challenge:
Title: In the Breaking
Author: Amrun
Rating: T (Maybe M?)
Genre: Humour / Hurt/Comfort (Probably my oddest genre combination yet.)
Warnings: Slight cursing, suggestive themes, highly inappropriate and unorthodox jokes (My specialty!)
Summary: Things rarely turn out as planned -- or, as it were, not planned. Sometimes, playing hooky actually is the answer. Kakasaku challenge fic. ONE-SHOT. Complete.
STORY LINK HERE
Thanks for reading. I will lavish givers of constructive criticism with cookies (or something else of their choice).
