Hmm, nothing we have to put here? Well then, Y HALLO THERE.
I can has votage?
Name: Kyoraka.
Age: 14
Birthday: November 28.
Height: 5'5"
Hobbies: Reading, writing, singing, talking walks, riding my bike, staying up late, stamping communities.
Sports: None.Oh, maybe rollerskating.
Pets: Two missing puppies. -sniffle- OH, and four lovely cats.
Likes: Books, incense, being right, checkers, challanges, interesting philisophical ramblings, random/morbid facts.
Dislikes: Um, bad smells, wet socks, shoes, injustice, know-it-alls.
Strong points: I'm intelligent, empathetic, good at improvising, and funny in a sarcastic kind of way.
Weaker points: Kind of apathetic and cynical, as well as an stubborn and really, really shy. Low self-confidance, bad at drawing, can't comprehend an illogical thought, doesn't take critisism well....
----
-Favorites-
Color: Green, yo.
Food: Chinese food.
Animal: Pigs!
Fruit: Umm, pomegranites.
Flavor: Hmmm... Sour.
Smell: The smell of dried leaves.
---
-The Good Stuff-
If you were stranded on a desert Island, what 5 things would you bring?
1. A small sailboat.
2. an assortment of canned goods and such.
3. a small distillary for turning salt water into fresh.
4. a can opener.
5. a map of the island and surrounding areas.
Describe yourself in one word:
Umm.... I can't really describe myself in one word.
Are you an energetic person or are you a lower energy level kind of person?
I'd say that I'm quietly energetic.
Do you act more on impulse or do you tend to think things through?
I think things through, definetly.
Got any dreams or aspirations?
I wanna be a linguist.
What would you say is your motto?
Ummmm.... "Our greatest glories are not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." That's just so insperational to me, it keeps me going. =3
What motivates you to start your day?
Ugh. My father. "Heeeeeeeey. Time to get up. Now, or I'll tickle you. >D"
-Got anything else to add?-
Um.... Nyet.
Please attach at least 1 clear photo of yourself behind an LJ-cut
