-Stats-
Name: Sammy =D
Age: 1 to the 5 xD
Birthday: 11/13
Height: 4'10 o.o I'm short !
Hobbies: I have lots of hobbies. =3 (They include dancing, singing, drawing, running, shopping, playing video games, hanging out with my friends, sleeeping :D )
Sports: Well, I don't play any sports. Unless you count dance as a sport. I don't watch sports, either. In fact, I'm probably the worst person to bring to a baseball game .. I'd scream something really lame like 'TOUCHDOWN!'
Pets: I have on puppy named Napoleon =D He's very adorable when he's sleeping or resting. And he's also very affectionate but that can get a little disgusting sometimes x.x I don't like dog-kisses.
Likes: I like my friends, dancing, singing, music, writing, drawing, shopping, going on ninja missions with my friends (yay!!) bursting into song, making others & myself happy (unless I don't like you .. hmm.) running, sleeping, playing video games, the moon, the stars, trampolines, colored pencils, 80s music, pretty dresses, marine animals, laughing, wearing slippers, sushi, cooking + baking, anime, manga, making friends :D
Dislikes: When friends are mad at me or each other & when you eat ice cream, and then you take a paper towel and rub it together with itself. It makes this really creepy friction & when I eat ice cream and do that at the same time I just freak out and want it to go away.
Strong points: Like, a talent? I suppose dancing. Well, tap dancing, really. I'm no good at anything else.
Weaker points: I get paranoid easily, depending on the subject. Friends and family maybe getting angry or upset with me gets me paranoid. Same thing goes with grades, in certain subjects. I also can get jealous easily, and then wind up feeling ungrateful afterwards. It's probably my overall sensitivity that's the biggest weak point for me. I can cry very easily and take a lot of things to heart. I'm a little naiive and unrealistic, also. I think to some people, I might come off as obnoxious, weak, stupid, or annoying, so maybe I'm not the greatest at making a first impression ^^;
-Favorites-
Color: Pink =D
Food: Sushi =) I also really like guacamole, lots of fruits like strawberries, green apples, any citrus fruit, bananas. I love chocolate too heehee, especially with strawberries and pretzels.
Animal: Manatees because they're shy and friendly. They're very adorable ^^ (Oh, and apparently, according to a kid in my school, I resemble an anorexic manatee. I'm not sure if he meant it physically-wise or personality-wise, ahah, I'd say a little of each.)
Fruit: Green apples & strawberries!!
Flavor: Favorite flavor ..? Flavor of what? My favorite flavor of lollipop is sour apple =) I like berry lip balm, so maybe anything fruity =)
Smell: Favorite smell? Haha that's a new question .. I like the coconut lime flavor at Bath and Body Works. That's really cool =)
-The Good Stuff-
f you were stranded on a desert Island, what 5 things would you bring? A toothbrush and some toothpaste, a picture of my family and friends, a pillow, and a hair brush. I was going to bring my iPod, but eventually it would run out of battery life and I can't charge it on a deserted island, so I'd get really mad at my iPod and throw it into the sea, so it's a waste.
Describe yourself in one word: In one word ..? Unsure, because I'm unsure of what to write for how to describe myself in one word :D Haha.
Are you an energetic person or are you a lower energy level kind of person? I'd say in the middle, because it depends on my mood and how I'm feeling. Ususally I think though, my energy is on a higher side.
Do you act more on impulse or do you tend to think things through? I think it depends on how serious the situation is.
Got any dreams or aspirations? Yes ^^ I want to go to a good college and have a happy family, either married or unmarried (I'm not sure which to pick) but that's going ahead of myself - right now I want to keep my grades up so I can graduate high school in a good position (I'm not sure which standards to set, either top 50 in my class, or top 100) and I want to be able to make my parents proud of me, one day. Then I'll achieve another goal of mine, which is to just be happy =)
What would you say is your motto? My motto .. uh, I don't know :P
What motivates you to start your day? Knowing that if I don't get up, I'll be in a panic trying to get ready for school.
-Got anything else to add?-
HI!
My friend showed me this really funny animated icon this morning, and it went something like this:
(Don't worry, it's Naruto-related.)
Icha_Icha: I got the new issue of Makeout Paradise today! ^-^
Meant4U: Sasuke's online! Invite him in the chat room!
r4m3nl0v3r: ARGHH!! SAKURA! WHY DO YOU THINK THAT
uchihasasuke has entered the room.
r4m3nl0v3r: SASUKE IS SO HOT!!!!!!
uchihasasuke has left the room.
Icha_Icha: Well, if Sasuke didn't have a reason to go with Orochimaru before, he does now.
^______^ It made me laugh so hard to the tenth power squared!
Please attach at least 1 clear photo of yourself behind an LJ-cut.

I'm the one in the blue shirt =)


This is my puppy that I mentioned earlier =) He's adorable in this shot, I think ^^
