fonulyn wrote in mrbassisto 😟cold

#117 Feeling blue.

It's already getting warmer here (we're already at -5°C/23°F) but for some reason I'm freezing to death today. So while distracting myself from schoolwork and aching, I went to find some Toshiya pictures to fit the mood ;) So today's theme is blue.




Blue is often considered a cold and even emotionless color. While I do agree with the cold -part, it's hardly emotionless. It often gives this cool, even calming feel to the pictures. Plus it's good to enhance features, lines and shapes. In this case, Toshiya's gorgeous shape of course ;) So, some favorites of mine.



Thinking of blue instantly made me think of this picture. Everything in it, from the condensated water on the glass to the look in his eyes, his hand and the line of his jaw. It's just absolutely beautiful.




The prettiest dress ever, eh? Surrounded by blinding blue background. I always loved these pictures.




This is just intense.




I can't stop staring at the line of his arms.




Some old live-stuff for a change? :D Look at that long neck!




This one, again, I think is absolutely beautiful. It's like art and I love the calm peacefulness.




I have to admit I never liked this one all too much. But when I was going through the pictures now, there was something in this particular picture that made me stop for a while. There's an odd contrast between his fierce facial features and the almost relaxed pose otherwise. I still don't like the dark circles under his eyes though x)




Another absolutely stunning picture. Welcome Toshiya, the whole world's next top model 8D




Intense blue and a seductive look in his eyes. What could be better? ;)








A few live pictures :) I love all of them for different reasons (legs! belly! arms!). Even though the quality isn't the greatest.




And this one ends the post since it's one of my all time favorite pictures. The pose, the light, the colors, his profile, his hands. It's one of my favorite photoshoots in general, and Toshiya's picture is just about perfect.


I apologize for babbling too much! I guess I just felt like talking XD

So any blue pictures you like? If not completely in the shades of blue, then at least somehow blue-toned :) I think blue looks good on him. Though, any color does!