elephantiasis of the scrotum
I'll say the same thing I say when ever I see a photo of someone in this shape: At what point didn't they realize there was a problem? Would walking around with nuts the size of a softball be not a problem? Is grapefruit size OK? When they're bigger than your head, do you at all say to yourself you know, I ought to have this looked at? Do you figure it'll be better tomorrow? No one notices? This guy's mom or wife or best buddy doesn't say I hate to bring this up but I'm wondering if there's something wrong with your balls? I guess it's understandable.

Along that line of thinking, I image this guy just bounced around on his nuts like a 9 year old on a Hopping Ball, and it was just polite not to bring it up. Maybe when they told him he had to buy two seats on an airplane - one for him and one for his nads - that he decided to do something about it.





Along that line of thinking, I image this guy just bounced around on his nuts like a 9 year old on a Hopping Ball, and it was just polite not to bring it up. Maybe when they told him he had to buy two seats on an airplane - one for him and one for his nads - that he decided to do something about it.
