I am SO sorry
I have been horribly busy lately. I have hardly gotten on here to write about what is happing and I have hardly gotten to writing my fan fiction. I promise for who ever has been reading me fictions I am sorry it is taking so long for me to do that. I am trying to write as much as I can but I am at a lack of ideas. I love writing but lately I've been so stressed out and everything so I don't have the time to do it. I will see what I can get done this weekend but it won't be much since I have a lot of things to do.
School is boring as always and so far this week has been a living nightmare so far. This week has been incredably long and I hate it but I am getting through it. I promise I will try to get on a lot more and write what is up but I don't know how that will work. I said that last time I got on that I would be on more but I didn't come through with it very well as you can tell.
I promise I'll try harder to come on.
mionexmagic
School is boring as always and so far this week has been a living nightmare so far. This week has been incredably long and I hate it but I am getting through it. I promise I will try to get on a lot more and write what is up but I don't know how that will work. I said that last time I got on that I would be on more but I didn't come through with it very well as you can tell.
I promise I'll try harder to come on.
mionexmagic