Busy
I have been so busy lately with all my school work and things so it has really slowed my fiction writing down a bit. I promise you though that I am working on one new one which I already have up and going which is Hermione's Untold Secret. Please take a look because it is really good. Everyone is about ready to hurt me if they don't find out Hermione's secret soon. Haha. Which probably means it is good. It is the best fiction I have so far because it has the most reviews.
I have a lot of school work ahead of me so don't be surprised if I hardly have updates or any thing. School can be hard and it is definatly stressful. I am so stressed it isn't even funny anymore but I will make it through some how. I just feel sorry for my friends because I get so snappy when I am stressed out and I can tend to get upset over small things. It is sad. I wonder how they put up with me sometimes. I have so many mood swings it isn't even funny when I am stressed out from things.
Anyways, I thought I would let you all know what was up.
mionexmagic
I have a lot of school work ahead of me so don't be surprised if I hardly have updates or any thing. School can be hard and it is definatly stressful. I am so stressed it isn't even funny anymore but I will make it through some how. I just feel sorry for my friends because I get so snappy when I am stressed out and I can tend to get upset over small things. It is sad. I wonder how they put up with me sometimes. I have so many mood swings it isn't even funny when I am stressed out from things.
Anyways, I thought I would let you all know what was up.
mionexmagic